Mumbai Is All Set To Institute Its First NishPakshapati Temple At Borivali With Grand Celebration On Pujya Dada Bhagwan’s 112th Birth Anniversary
The non-sectarian temple located in Borivali East, will have a 13 feet tall idol of Jain Tirthankar Shri Simandhar Swami, along with idols of Lord Shri Krishna and Lord Shiva too. Anand Nagri, built on over 04 lakh sq. ft at Chiku Wadi in the west of suburb, will provide numerous edutainment as well as spiritual events and activities for children and elders alike
Mumbai, 06 November 2019: Pujya Dada Bhagwan’s blessings have helped millions of his devotees attain peace and tranquility in their lives. His 112th birthday anniversary is going to be celebrated in Mumbai in a grand manner. On this occasion, a 13 feet tall idol of Jain’s current Tirthankar, Shri Simandhar Swami, along with idols of Lord Shri Krishna and Lord Shiva, will be installed at the first NishPakshapati temple being set up. The installation ritual will be performed by Dada Bhagwan Parivar’s torchbearer, Pujya Shri Deepakbhai. The ceremony will be held between 08-10 November at the temple located at Rishivan, Kaju Pada in Borivali East. This would be the tallest idol of Shri Simandhar Swami in the city. The suburb will also witness an extraordinary celebration of the occasion, thanks to Anand Nagri, that is set up at the Chiku Wadi grounds in Borivali west where numerous edutainment and spiritual activities will be held for children and elders alike. There will also be a unique stage play along with a series of other offerings.
The 111th birth anniversary of Dada Bhagwan was celebrated as a 10-day long event in Ahmedabad, and it was attended by millions of the Parivar’s followers from over 18 countries. The number of visitors this year is expected to be in lakhs this year as well. Anand Nagri, Chiku Wadi, is going to become the epicenter of the entire program in many ways. Anand Nagri is spread across a four lakh square feet area. At Anand Nagri, visitors will get an opportunity to participate in Q&A satsang session of Pujya Shri Deepakbhai Desai himself. Pujya Deepakbhai is a contemporary of Dr. Niruma, or Dr. Niruben Amin, who had dedicated her entire life to Pujya Dada Bhagwan and worked as his trusted disciple for more than 20-years. She then singlehandedly established and spread the Dada Bhagwan Parivar across the world.
Edutainment and fun activities will make Anand Nagri an unforgettable experience. It will also help visitors to understand life in a different, positive dimension. Anand Nagri will also have a huge children and theme park, where children can enjoy puppet show, multimedia show as well as learn about true values of life through the game zone. Besides, parents too will be able to learn how to raise children by participating in a unique workshop called Parents Ki Pathshala. Anand Nagri will remain open for visitors from 09 am and 10 pm on all days.
A group of children will present a specially designed cultural event on the first of the celebration, from 06.30 pm. It will be followed by Pujya Deepakbhai’s satsang. On 11 November, there will be poojan, bhakti and darshan. A though-provoking experiment of GnanVidhi will be conducted on the last day, i.e., on 12 November, between 05.30 pm and 09 pm. This will help attendees explore ways to self-realization. The entire event is free and people of all religions and sects can participate in it.
Visitors will also get a chance to ask questions related to life, religion or spirituality to Pujya Deepakbhai and get his invaluable guidance. For those who are watching and listening to him through various television channels and benefiting to pursue a better life, it is a golden opportunity to listen to him live.
For more information on the celebration, please visit: jj.dadabhagwan.org
For more information, please contact:
Amit Brahmabhatt (Mo): 7977514449 / 9821123368
Ankur Fifadra (Mo): 9924343435
Anand Nagri: A serene place for Mumbaikars to get rid of the daily hardships and stress, opens in Borivali between 07-12 November
Kaliyug (the current age) is stressful. A metro city like Mumbai lacks warmth in relationships. Here, people are loaded with three-shift of works and dinner with family is replaced with a tiffin box. People everywhere wear a mask of cosmetic happiness and all objects of finding joy are as brief as a burning cigarette in this city.
For people living in such circumstances in this city, Anand Nagri, is a welcome change. For everyone who would visit this extravagant set up specially in Chiku Wadi, Borivali West, finding real peace and a stress-free atmosphere will be child’s play, literally!
Mumbai is infamous for helping you earn your food while depriving you of finding a place to live. In such a city, Anand Nagri is coming up with 04 lakh square feet of area in Chiku Wadi. Thousands of members of the Dada Bhagwan Foundation have been working tirelessly to set this outstanding place up for months now, as a part of celebration of the 112th birth anniversary of Pujya Dada Bhagwan. Anand Nagri will see more than 50,000 visitors a day in clean and hygienic surrounding while also being able to handle catering facilities for a similar number of people during each meal. More than 60 buses will also ply between different venues of the celebration so that visitors can seamlessly commute between places. In other words, Anand Nagri will be nothing less than a river of joy and happiness created in Borivali, for all.
Spreading joy and happiness by letting one understand things in the right perception, Anand Nagri will have a huge theme park and children park too. Children will be taught to learn positive attitude through the children park and its unique puppet show designed in the style of Kung Fu Panda, Masters Oogway and Shifu.
Selfie Lee Kya? is a play that will instill the message in the youth that the world can be changed for the better when we, who ask others to change, change ourselves first.
U-Turn #Ashirwad is a special multimedia show that lets its spectators understand importance of respecting parents and gaining their blessings.
Parents Ki Paathshala is designed keeping in mind parents as well as teachers. It aims at 05 ideas of how to raise children with love and warmth to make them ideal human beings.
Besides, lucky draw and school visits are also part of this do. More than 11,000 students of 50+ schools are expected to visit Anand Nagri.
On 07 November, the festival will begin with Pujya Deepakbhai Desai offering a garland to Lalbaug Cha Raja Shri Ganesha and lighting an auspicious lamp. The same day, at 06.30 pm, a grand cultural event will also take place where visitors will be able to watch a play, created using the latest technology, narrating life of Pujya Dada Bhagwan who promulgated Akram Vignan.
For all 06 days of the celebration, a Q&A session with Pujya Deepakbhai will also be held between 06.30 pm and 09 pm. People will get a chance to ask questions about aspects troubling them in person to Pujya Deepakbhai.
Moreover, on 11 November, on the occasion of Pujya Dada Bhagwan’s 112th birth anniversary, the darshan program by Pujya Deepakbhai will be held between 10 am and 01 pm and between 05 pm and 08 pm. At its pinnacle on 12 November, the organisers will conduct GnanVidhi. It will let all discover ways to be happy in life despite having troubles and sorrows around, through a unique 02-hour long science-based experiments of BhedVignan for self-realization.
The entire celebration is organized for people absolutely free of cost. Live telecast of this grand festival will be available on Sadhana and Arihant TV channels between 07-12 November. More information on the festival are available on the website jj.dadabhagwan.org.
About Dada Bhagwan Foundation
• Akram Vignan is not a religion but a spiritual science that helps us gain internal peace and tranquility by letting us understand things without making changes to outside situations.
• Akram Vignan was manifested in the mortal body of Ambalal Muljibhai Patel, later known as Pujya Dada Bhagwan, on a June 1958 evening, after his endeavor of finding facts behind the secret of countless lives one gets. He was born in 1908 at the village Tarsali and hailed from the village Bhadran. Dadashri would say, “The one you are seeing is Ambalal Patel, and the one who has manifested here is ‘Dada Bhagwan’, living inside every being in an invisible form but can be seen here in the ‘complete’ form.” Pujya Dada Bhagwan’s words, “Let the entire world attain happiness and peace and let few achieve liberation,” has become the mission of the Dada Bhagwan Foundation today.
• A gynecologist by profession and belonging to a rich Amin family, Dr. Pujya Niruben Amin had first met Pujya Dada Bhagwan at the age of 23, and then dedicated her entire life to the latter’s service, standing by him for the next 20 years. After Pujya Dada left the world in mortal form, she single-handedly established the Dada Bhagwan Foundation.
• A mechanical engineer and the one who teaches all difficult aspects of life through easy-to-understand and humourous ways, Pujya Deepakbhai Desai is guiding the Foundation and taking forward the mission started by Pujya Niruma since her mortal exit from this world in 2006.
• To help children, youth, as well as parents, elders and brahmacharis easily understand and follow Pujya Dadashri’s principles and values of Akram Vignan in day-to-day life, the Foundation is running its satsang activities across 14 countries. It has 276 centres in India and another 90 in various countries, taking the tally of its total centres to 366 as to date. Dadashri’s spiritual science is being spread among all through various mediums such as books, magazines, DVDs, websites and telecast on many television channels. Millions of people are pursuing life full of true peace and happiness by gaining genuine understanding of things and are benefitting by it.
• For more information about the Foundation, please visit the website jj.dadabhagwan.org available in more than 06 languages for all types of devices.